Who We Are
Jerry Lamendola, D.P.M. and his team of podiatrists have been proudly serving the Greater Cleveland area. Our staff treats all ages and all foot problems. We offer medical and surgical care of the foot, ankle and lower leg.
At Total Foot Care, our priority is to deliver quality care to informed patients in a comfortable and convenient setting.
Total Foot Care believes that informed patients are better prepared to make decisions regarding their health and well being. That is why we've included information on this web site covering the full array of topics associated with podiatry and podiatric diagnoses and treatments. We encourage you to look through these pages whenever you have an interest or concern about your feet.
Comfortable, Convenient Setting
The best care in the world doesn't mean anything if you can't access it. At Total Foot Care, we strive to make all of our offices as efficient and convenient as possible. Included in these web pages is information about Total Foot Care's office, including our locations, maps, directions, hours, insurance policies and appointment scheduling.
When should you call us
People call a doctor of podiatry for help diagnosing and treating a wide array of foot and ankle problems.
Please contact our office if you experience one of the following:
- Persistent pain in your feet or ankles.
- Changes in the nails or skin on your foot.
- Severe cracking, scaling, or peeling on the heel or foot.
- Blisters on your feet.
- There are signs of bacterial infection, including:
- Increased pain, swelling, redness, tenderness, or heat.
- Red streaks extending from the affected area.
- Discharge or pus from an area on the foot.
- Foot or ankle symptoms that do not improve after two weeks of treatment with a nonprescription product.
- Spreading of an infection from one area of the foot to another, such as under the nail bed, skin under the nail, the nail itself, or the surrounding skin.
- Thickening toenails that cause discomfort. Heel pain accompanied by a fever, redness (sometimes warmth), or numbness; tingling in the heel; persistent heel pain without putting any weight or pressure on your heel; or pain that is not alleviated by ice or over-the-counter painkillers (such as aspirin, ibuprofen or acetaminophen).
- Diabetics with poor circulation who develop Athlete's Foot.
Two convenient locations to better service you:
29191 Heath Campus Dr 15810 Detroit Rd
Total Foot care proudly services the areas of Bainbridge Twp., Bay Village, Beachwood, Bedford, Bedford Hts., Bentleyville, Berea, Bratenahl, Brecksville, Broadview Hts., Brook Park, Brooklyn, Brooklyn Hts., Chagrin Falls, Chagrin Falls Twp., Cleveland, Cleveland Hts., Columbia Twp., East Cleveland, Euclid, Fairview Park, Garfield Hts., Gates Mills, Glenwillow, Highland Hts., Highland Hills, Hunting Valley, Independence, Lakewood, Linndale, Lydhurst, Maple Hts., Mayfield, Mayfield Hts., Middleburg Hts., Moreland Hills, Newburgh Hts., North Olmsted, North Randall, North Royalton, Oakwood, Olmsted Falls, Olmsted Twp., Orange, Parma, Parma Hts., Pepper Pike, Richmond Hts., Rocky River, Russell Twp., Seven Hills, Shaker Hts., Solon, South Euclid, South Russell, Strongsville, University Hts., Valley View, Walton Hills, Warrensville Hts., Warrensville Twp., Westlake, Wickliffe, Willowick, and Woodmere